Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Nov 18, 19,20 San Jose Del Cabo

Jeff and I raced out of Cabo Pulmo in the morning to drop gear at the hotel so we could go back to the airport and pick up Murray.  My plan was to be there before she got in so she wouldn't try to get a taxi to the hotel.  I was hungry and knew she would be, so I got in line at the subway for a sandwich so I could see her coming out of the terminal.  It seemed like it should just take a few minutes to get a sandwitch but the incompetence of the staff was amazing.  I was still in line 15 minutes later having started with just a mom and her 2 kids in front of me.

So I stood waving at her from the line as she and Jeff did the so glad to see you after all this time greeting.  She was hungry but decided that she didn't want to eat the chicken in a Mexican subway sandwich which at least left me with extra meat.  Strangely she has eaten meat at every other restaurant we have been at since. Then the excitement of getting her on the motorcycle for the trip home.  See photo.  I had asked her to bring her bicycle helmet but it was too big since she pulled a muscle in her ribs and didn't want to have to lift a big bag.  I have to give her points for packing light, but I bought her a helmet locally for riding to Todos Santos and to prevent her relatives from taking the picture below as Isaac's blatant disregard for her safety.



We are in the Westin in San Jose del Cabo which is deluxe.  Below are some pics of us in the infinity pool.  The picture with Jeff is at his hotel, the Posada down the road.  He got a deal with food and all you can drink till 6 PM, so he is living the high life for a few days as well.  It sounds like the over 60 set has been discovering him out here and I have been trying to convince him of the merits of that demographic.  

No comments:

Post a Comment