Monday, November 26, 2012

Nov 26, 2012 San Quintin

I am not in san quintin prison.  But it kind of feels like it since the whole town seems to shut down at 6 PM.  I walked another half mile down the strip and found an internet cafe that is open.  Even tiny latin american towns seem to have places to take the money of teenagers who want to be on facebook or gaming at 8 PM. Jeff read that people who camp on the beach sometimes get robbed here so we are in a motel again, which is fine with me.

The last few days have been hiccup days again.  Over the same stretch of road I got them coming out.  I wonder if there is some environmental trigger.  They seem to have cleared up this morning.  There has been lots of bodily function talk on the trip.  Not just over pee stops, but the whole getting older thing.  That and comparing notes about which mexican plates did what to which of our guts and the two of us know more about each other´¨s systems than un-related men should.  If you have noticed that i have been avoiding using contractions it is because I do not know the ascii escape codes for the symbols we typically use in english- see the last sentence.  The lack of an english spell checker is also leaving me feeling naked out here in cyberspace.

Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving-

No comments:

Post a Comment