Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Nov 9 2012 day in san felipe

We got a hotel for this night in san felipe.  I did some errands like getting a SIM for my latin america cell phone.  We spent 3 hours at an internet cafe in the morning which I know is what you aren't supposed to do on vacation, but I needed to get back to people and setup this blog.
This eve. I got a warning shot across the bowel after eating a couple of postres from the local bakery for dinner.  Actually I suspect it was the milk I had to go with it.
Jeff made the mistake of eye contact. With a prostitute so we were followed a good ways around the "club district" of two blocks by the only woman in town in heels.

We ate at a hotel / restaurant called Georges and the food was very good and reasonably priced.  We also met an interesting couple of people there as I was removing my pants.

1 comment:

  1. Hee hee hee. We should collect stories that could fit under the title "Accidental John".

    ReplyDelete